quote

“We read to know that we are not alone.”
― William Nicholson

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Social Awareness Writing Project



Poem 
       All over the world people die. All over the world friends lie.All over the world we cry. Nothings perfect. Just deal with it. No ones right handle it. We all live a life of lies... Sometimes.Never trust anyone.People make mistakes.Nothings right. Nothings right. We have our problems. Deal with it.People make wrong decisions we laugh and then cry. Everything happens for a reason.All over the world we get bullied and hurt and harassed. People commit suicide. Just remember all over the world people die all over the world friends cry.Just deal with it.No ones perfect. And everyone makes mistakes its not to late to fix them. So do it.

        The poems telling you not to give up and try to make things right. I actually was writing the poem/scene thinking about someone my best friend actually  now were not talking but i just gave up but .That's never the last thing to do. Don't give up, try. Try someday you'll achieve. And someday ill make my goal. But i just gave up. I've tried so many times.I still love her with all my heart and someday ill reach my goal.I hope.To find peace in life.For once

Short Scene 
Cloe: " No i didn't say that"
Me: "Yes you did i herd you talking to your friends about it"
Cloe"Well That's not true if you don't believe me then fine, I'm tired of all this June really.I'm done with life. Done with everything".
Me:"Well your my best friend Cloe, but why would you say that about me"
Cloe:"i didn't, you are wrong"
(Cloe walks away)
Mean Girl:"Hey i just herd you were arguing with your friend"
Me:"oh its nothing, really"
Mean girl:"can you tell us her Facebook password since your her best friend we wont do anything stupid,promise. And u can have lunch with  us"
Me:"Um i don't know shes my best friend and i cant  do that to her"
Mean girl:"okay well then fine...."
Me:"wait hold on you said i can have lunch with you guys"
Mean Girl:"yeah"
Me:"okay"
   The next day everyone was talking about the whole Cloe thing and calling her names like slut for things she didn't do.I knew i made the wrong mistake by giving them the password. I never knew they would do this. But i guess I'm popular now
Cloe:"How could you do that to me your my best friend"
Me:"Cloe wait i dint mean for all of this to happen"
Cloe:"Well it did happen and my whole life is ruined thanks to you".
Cloe:"whatever do you know what people are saying about me there calling me all kinds of names"
Me: I'm sorry Cloe. I didn't mean....
Cloe:"Whatever"
   She just ran off crying . I know what i did. I made a terrible mistake if i could i would take it all back. Turnout the mean girls just wanted her password and kicked me off their table. I felt ashamed. They told me that Cloe was not the one that spread all those rumors and was talking about me it was the mean girls. I just lost my best friend she was telling the truth the whole time and i was doubting her.I feel awful and people started put inappropriate pictures of her all over the school.And then i noticed she wasn't in school. So after school i went to her house and before i stepped on her porch i could hear screaming.I knocked on the door i was wondering what was wrong. Her sister came out and told me that Cloe hanged herself in her room and everyone was crying. Her mom went to her room to bring her food and she found her hanged she screamed. and it was all my fault. I found out that she left me a note it said
   Dear June,
I hope you know that i did this because i was tired of all this.But i know that you'll be with me soon.Just say safe.
Sincerely,
Cloe
  After I finished reading her letter and started crying i didn't stop until two days later. I found out the mean girls read all of her conversations on Facebook with her crush and then send it to everyone in the school. I felt terrible.i didn't eat or sleep. I was done too.And i just lost my best friend. I might as well do something about it. And be done with my life too.
True Story
   Amanda Todd was a person that inspired many people even me.She committed suicide. She was bullied and then just gave up a week before her sixteen birthday.This all started at a very young age and she had to go through it. She tried moving so many times but the person that stalked her wouldn't leave her alone. And he did many thing to ruin her life she put an inappropriate picture of her a his profile picture and told everyone false rumors and then people beat her up and left he crying on the floor when her had picked her up she moved so may times. Then she started cutting and went on drugs to make all the pain go away,but that didn't work.She tried moving but every where she went that stalker found out everything about her. She tried drinking bleach she end up in the hospital until one day she really killed herself and was done with life.

Amanda really inspires me because she actually dealt with it and didn't try hard enough until she got so sick of it. And really killed herself. But i think she did the wrong decision at first when she flashed a picture of something that was inappropriate to someone she didn't know.i fell that i can have better outcome of what she did but not do that but fight.Fight for what you want. Fight for what you believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment